1. My favorite color is neon yellow. I don’t know why, but it is. When seeing it, it brings a little sunshine to cloudy or rainy days. It just makes me happy…
Those nails are not mine, but I do own that same color
2. I have a fear of heights. Okay, not all heights, just bridges. I don’t know what my problem is but being stuck in traffic on top of a bridge, which you can feel moving, scares me to death!!!
Mississippi River Bridge in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Yes, it is beautiful! Until you see it like the photo below in person
This is when I really freak out!
3. I grew up like the Brady Bunch. Okay, not really but I do have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I am the baby girl, with one brother younger than me. My sisters were pretty much grown when I was born, so I have always had them both by my side through everything(even when I didn’t deserve them). I have no pics of us all together 😦 but this will have to work..
4. I am a HUGE LSU fan. You know who I’m taking about….Right? Well, if not you either don’t watch college football, or root for some crazy non SEC team… That wasn’t fair, I’m sorry. Please feel free to pull for which ever team it is you love. No hard feelings from me. Just a little poke and jokes 🙂
5. I HATE mosquitoes. With a passion! If you do not have them where you live, feel blessed. Down here in Louisiana, the southern parts for sure, they will pack you away! After about 5:00pm you best bet is to just stay inside, and leave the doors and windows closed. If not, they will find you. And they will bite you! (SO Cannot wait for Winter)6. I am a volunteer firefighter/EMR(Emergency Medical Responder). This is something that I love being a part of. Not really the fire part, luckily I don’t have to deal with those first hand. I get to hang back and help when needed. Then part I love is the EMR stuff. Just knowing that I can be of help to someone in need makes me feel better. If we were walking around the park and someone just passes out, I know what to do to check them out. Its not much, and in no way even close to a doctor. But the aid we give within the time before an ambulance arrives can be just enough to save someone’s life. Being able to help others has made me become calmer, more humble, and happier. I love the people I volunteer with, and couldn’t ask for better friends 🙂
Doing drills in turnout gear. Don’t know what’s up with that face tho….
7. Last but not least, probualy the most importnant thing you should know about me. I am a Christian. No, I’m not going to judge you. Yes, I sin just as much if not more than any other person on this planet. I don’t really care what you do or don’t do. You have to answer for your sins and I have to answer for mine. I will love you, be nice to you, and help you any way I can no matter what you do to/for me. I don’t care how much money you have, or how you got it. That’s YOU! By saying I am a Christian, I am letting you know that I believe in God, in Jesus and that I love you and will not judge you. If you ever need to talk, or vent, or just hear something nice send me a message. I’m not perfect, never will be. Together we can all be imperfect, and happy 🙂
Now here are my 15 nominees:
Shinin Light Book Reviews